CONTINUE YOUR JOURNEY!
An Assistant Photographer Day takes you firmly out of the classroom and into the practical realities of a working wedding day. You will:
- gain access to a high quality wedding environment which will greatly enhance your portfolio.
- learn how to successfully manage the wedding day from pre-ceremony until the first dance.
- learn when to make necessary interventions (e.g. signing the register or the confetti shot) and when to stand back and document using pure photojournalist technique.
- learn from our refreshingly honest guidance and insider knowledge which will provide you with the skills you need to drive your business forward.
- remain one step ahead of your competitors. We will lead by example and our concise methodology will ensure you get off to the best possible of starts.
“I attended one of David Paul’s training courses where his experience as a professional educator shone through, as well as being one of the UK’s leading wedding photographers. He was able to cater for beginners whilst keeping semi-professional photographers fully engaged. No matter your experience level, David will ensure you leave the course better equipped with all the relevant tools needed to triumph in this highly competitive industry. Finally, an Assistant Photographer Day is an industry first, boosting your photography and management skills to the upper echelons of the field.”
Andy Hathaway, student.
Andy completed the Wedding Photographer Course and did four assistant days during spring & early summer 2019. He has just taken his twentieth wedding booking for 2020 and we invite you to have a look at his portfolio here.
A single Assistant Photographer Day costs £195.00 and includes:
- A single wedding day experience acting as an Assistant Photographer.
- Direct 1:1 telephone support from David Paul Photography to discuss any significant aspects of your training and developing career plan
* All our Assistant Photographer Day bookings will be allocated within the 2020 calendar year in either Cheshire, Shropshire, Wirral or North Wales. By far, the most common day is a Saturday and in normal circumstances you will be notified at least eight weeks in advance. If you are unable to participate on any given date, an alternative will be provided.** Please note that an Assistant Photographer Day is only available to students who have participated on The Wedding Photographer Course. We strongly advise that most students will require a minimum of four assistant days to complete their apprenticeship.
Terms, Conditions & Restrictions
(Please read thoroughly before booking)
Assistant Photographer Booking Form
IMPORTANT: PLEASE SUBMIT THE FORM ABOVE BEFORE MAKING YOUR PAYMENT BELOW.
How many assistant days would you like to reserve?